Growing up is not only in age, to most of us it also implies physical changes but what happens when we still look like boys? Men and women are now going into facial hair transplant surgeries. This is for beards, mustache, eyebrows and eyelashes. Beards look good on men and a study points it out clearly that majority of the women will fall for men with mustache and beards than those without them.
In facial hair transplant, hair from the sides or back side of the head is used in this procedure. FUE is the commonest procedure used to get a mustache or a beard since it does not lead to the removal of a strip and no scarring is involved.
Hair from the sides of the head is planted in the patchy areas and in the angle of the existing beards. This helps to bring out the perfect mustache or beard looking exactly the same. The procedure is performed by the most experienced surgeons and with better equipments.
A facial hair transplant is more challenging than the scalp hair transplant since there are more sensory organs in the face. The surgeon has to have more knowledge and skills about anatomy before taking on this procedure. It can take a full day for a surgeon to complete this procedure
What to consider before going into a facial hair transplant
Celebrities like Wayne Rooney and David Beckham have spearheaded this move and now whoever feels can afford can take up the chance and get a beard but here are some of the points to consider before having a facial hair transplant;
- Good results. A facial hair transplant will has high chances of success when performed by an expert and with better techniques.
- It is costly. The procedure can cost about Rs.4 lakh and above and this also depends on the surgeon.
- The procedure is quite hard than the normal hair transplant procedure since the face consist of many sensory nerves
- Look for an experienced surgeon before the procedure since it is complicated
- You will need a day off since the procedure can take a whole day.
Facial hair transplants are helping many change their looks and cover up the patches in their beards and get good mustache but the procedure is more complicated. Get an expert for the best results.