Body Hair Transplant FUE for attractive look
What is body hair transplant
- It is a procedure under which the hairs are restored on chest and abdomen. Additionally pubic hair, underarms or from other parts.
- The hair loss could be resulted by genetic issues, laser hair removal, scar repair, burns and other kinds of accidents.
- Then patients look for hair restoration in the limited region, while others need dense chest and central stomach area.
Body hair as Donor hairs
Body hairs are used as donors to fill in thinning or balding regions of the scalp.
- Donor hairs are taken from scalp that grow naturally
- After transplant the restored hairs become permanent.
- To offer a natural look, the hairs transplant as single and double hair grafts, and they grow in a natural way.
- Careful placement of grafts is performed at the correct angle and direction
- All the grafts are microscopically dissected to implant them in the tiny incisions to reduce the chance of scars.
- The transplanted hair on chest cannot be used on scalp in case of baldness
Hair transplant procedure
- A standard procedure includes placement of 200 to 3000 hair transplants in single session
- It begins with performing oral sedative, the procedure length varies from 3 to 8 hours, it is necessarily painless and offers quick recovery.
- While restoring the large areas on chest, the sedative process may be slightly uncomfortable so patients are given with intravenous sedation
- The donor hairs received from the different parts are transplanted in to the recipient sites
- After 3 to 5 days of the procedures, small crusts begin to develop around each restored hair.
- Patients can go back to their home on the very first day of the treatment
- Sutures kept in the donor region are miscible therefore there is no need to come back to the center for their removal.
- The transplanted hairs drop within two weeks and then the finally grow within three months offering a complete growth for the rest of life.
Who is eligible for Body Hair Transplant
- Usually people with weak donor sites receive frequent hair transplants
- Or those suffering from pattern baldness choose hair transplants
- It is crucial to understand that if the donor region is weak, inadequate results may occur.
- Patients having inadequate hair density in the donor region cannot choose transplant.
- Patients with Androgenic Alopecia.
How Body hair transplant FUE is unlike to traditional FUE
- BHT is normally a FUE process or one by one.
- The donor areas can be scalp, beard, chest, arms an legs
- Body hair transplant is used when scalp donor is not fit for receiving donor hairs or is inadequately dense.