What Is PRP?
PRP is a treatment that stimulates the growth of the hair follicles. Plasma is a component of your blood that contains special features like protein. This will help the blood to clot.
What are the purposes of PRP injections?
There are large numbers of the Researchers that use the PRP injections. This also prevents the hair loss PRP injections are the most effective treatment for treating androgenic alopecia. This is the suitable treatment for treating the male pattern baldness. PRP injections are beneficial to stimulate the hair growth.
How do you prepare for PRP injections?
There are the few steps involved in preparing the PRP injections:
- There are the different ways to inject PRP injection. Sometimes, topical numbing lidocaine solution is applied to the scalp of the person. You have to arrive early for this treatment.
- In the other method, local Anesthesia is mixed with the PRP in order to reduce the discomfort. Your surgeon will apply the injection at the time of the surgery.
PRP injection process
PRP process involves the following steps:
- Firstly, your surgeon will take the sample of your blood. The amount of the blood is dependent upon the area where the PRP injection is injected. Usually, it is 20 millilitres.
- Then the blood is placed into the centrifugation. Centrifugation is basically the machine that will spin the blood. This will cause the blood to separate. This process usually takes the 15 minutes.
- Then your surgeon will take the separated plasma and prepared it to cure the affected area.
How much does PRP cost?
There are only few insurance companies that cover the PRP therapy cost. Most of the cost has to pay from your own pocket. The PRP therapy cost in India ranges between Rs. 2500 to Rs.6000 per sessions.
What are the potential side effects of PRP?
PRP Therapy involves the materials that are directly injected into the skin of the patient and have the certain potential sides’ effects. Moreover, this is the substance that comes from your body, then there are few allergic reactions that otherwise occur with the other medicines. We are recognized as one of the renowned clinics that provides the best PRP therapy in India. Some of the risks that are associated with the PRP injection are:
- Nerve injuries
- Pain at the injection site
You can consult your surgeon; he will better describe the factors that will reduce the potential risk.
What is the recovery time for PRP injections?
- When the PRP is used after the injury, then it is also recommended for the rest of the area.
- There are large numbers of the people who are ready to do the daily activities after the PRP injections.
- PRP injections are responsible for promoting the healing. You may not feel any difference after the injections.
- In the several weeks or months, you will notice that healing process is fastest and you have a number of hairs.